Materials management as a definition is the process which integrates the flow of supplies into, through and out of an organization in order to achieve a level of service which ensures that the right materials are available at the right place, at the right time in the right quantity, quality and cost.
The EF Precision Group’s focus and mission to deliver superior quality products and innovative technical solutions relies heavily upon our Material Management Organization. In an organized approach, utilizing ISO9001, AS9100, and ISO13485 certifications and our consultative attitude, our Material Management experts subscribe to specific company material and supplier management objectives and have years of experience. With a trained eye aimed at total quality customer satisfaction, they utilize the following objectives:
• Supply chain management systems
• Real-time inventory management
• Project Management and controlled production scheduling
• Procurement specialists dedicated and reactive to converging schedules
• Consistent team building with both internal and external suppliers and customers alike
• Customer perspective and requirements
• Adaptive towards lean principles
Suppliers are not just external in nature. Our supplier value stream is managed through continuously improved communication between the company and our supplier team. Optimizing supplier performance, adhering to supplier metrics is part of our best practices and sustaining our quality goals and objectives ultimately enhances total customer satisfaction.