The E F Precision Group has an excellent benefits package. Every employee can make choices to meet their needs, no matter their budget or lifestyle.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Spending accounts: HRA – Employer funded Health Reimbursement Account, Pre-Taxed Flexible Spending Account and HSA – Health Savings Account
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings, Paid Sick/Personal, Vacation, Holiday time, HELP® prepaid legal coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Advocate™ Identity theft coverage
- Group life insurance
- Accidental death and dismemberment
- Long-term disability coverage
- Short-term disability coverage
- PSECU Credit Union
- Other coverages, services, and discounts are available through our PEO including:
- Mobile app
- Real Estate & Financial Services
- Discounts on a variety of things such as auto buying, magazine, movie tickets, theme parks etc.
EF Precision Inc. and Precision Assembly Inc. (“Companies”) fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. It is our policy to provide employment, compensation, and other benefits related to employment based on qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. In accordance with requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable federal, state and/or local laws, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation upon request during the application process to applicants in order that they may be given a full and fair opportunity to be considered for employment. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we intend to comply fully with applicable federal, state and/or local employment laws and the information requested on this application will only be used for purposes consistent with those laws. To the extent required by applicable law, the Company maintains a smoke- free workplace.
Applicants with Disabilities
If you have a disability that makes it difficult to express your interest in a job, or if you require TTY/TDD assistance, please contact us to tell us about your needs. Contact Human Resource Manager Christy Byrne 215-449-3156 - Fax Number 215-784-0868 - Mail Attn: Human Resources - 2301 Computer Ave., Willow Grove, PA 19090
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.